Sister's LOVE!
This is just a Blog to babble random thoughts, ideas, feelings and stories of about our family....
Saturday, June 7, 2008
Summer Fun
Now that school is out for the summer the kids have been playing in the pool everyday! The pool is not very deep but, they sure love to play in it... Julia is a true fish in the water. She usually has her life jacket off and spends more time on the bottom of the pool than on the top of the water...She is swimming now and Isaac too but, I am paranoid of them drowning so I make them wear their life jackets unless I am right beside them. This is the first year that Laura has actually set foot in the pool of her own free will... She doesn't like pools much but, this year she is going right in but, you can see from her dry hair that she is very cautious and doesn't get her face wet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
I keep checking for new blog entries - I know you're out there somewhere! Hope you're enjoying the sunshine of summer :)
Post a Comment